Article 1 : Commercial guarantee
In addition to the legal guarantee, the Seller provides its customers with a commercial guarantee as outlined below:
1.1 Product warranty
The Seller guarantees all inkjet cartridges until ink is depleted for product references starting with “CJA”, within a three (3) year period starting from the date at which the customer purchased the product, by exchanging or refunding the faulty product. All replacement cartridges specified above will be supplied with a new warranty period.
If the product is not available, the Customer agrees to receive a similar product or refund. This warranty is only applicable if the product has been used in accordance with the Seller’s user manual.
The Seller provides a lifetime guarantee for all laser cartridges, with product references starting with “CLA” starting from the date of purchase, by exchanging or refunding the faulty product. If the product is not available, the Customer agrees to receive a similar product or refund.
This guarantee is only applicable for products:
- that have not been resold by the Customer who initially purchased them.
- that have been used in accordance with the Seller’s user manual.
- that have been used with equipment that has been used and maintained in accordance with the user manual and the manufacturer’s recommendations.
All replacement cartridges specified above will be supplied with a new warranty period.
To obtain this warranty, the Customer must inform the Seller’s technical advisor on the website www.isotech-products.fr, who will explain how to proceed. Shipping fees will be paid by the Seller, provided the Customer follows the instructions provided by the technical advisor.
1.2 Guarantee extension for equipment failures
If the Customer can provide invoices to prove that only ISOTECH products have been used, the warranty will be extended to eligible equipment, which will be replaced by the Seller provided the following conditions have been met:
- a diagnosis has been carried out by a technician selected by the Customer proving that the failure is exclusively due to the use of an ISOTECH product;
- the Customer notified the Seller’s customer services within 7 working days following the failure;
- the equipment has been used in accordance with the user manual and the manufacturer’s recommendations;
- the equipment has been purchased new by the Customer within a three-year period preceding the failure.
The Customer will not be eligible in any way for this guarantee extension for equipment if:
- the ISOTECH product has been taken apart in any way or handled, stored or used in a way that is non-compliant with the user manual.
- the equipment has been taken apart in any way or handled, stored or used in a way that is non-compliant with the user manual and the manufacturer’s recommendations.
The Customer should be aware that equipment will not be eligible for the guarantee extension if it was purchased more than 3 years before the date at which the failure occurred.
1.3 Yield guarantee for inkjet and laser cartridges
For all cartridges whose product reference begins with “CJA” and “CLA”, the Seller guarantees a printed page yield equal to those of the equivalent manufacturer’s brands, on the basis of a 5% ink coverage on A4 80 gr paper.
These tests have been carried out by a laboratory according to a strict procedure that includes:
- Checking the external aspect of the cartridge and its compliance.
- A colorimetry test to compare the Delta E difference (the difference between 2 colours) between the original brand and the ISOTECH brand.
- Measuring the cartridge yield by printing documents at a 5% coverage to check that the number of printed pages is at least equivalent to the number specified by the original brand.
The Customer is advised that tests to compare original cartridges with those of ISOTECH cannot be carried out on any equipment that is considered to be outdated (any equipment released over 3 years ago). In this case, the yield guarantee does not apply.
Article 2: Part exchange
In the event of a part exchange with the Seller, the Customer can request that any unused cartridges (still sealed in their original packaging and intact) are taken back, under the following conditions:
All cartridges whose product reference begins with “CJA” or “CLA” purchased less than six (6) months ago will be taken back for the sum paid by the Customer (invoice required). Any cartridges purchased over six (6) months ago will be taken back at 40% of the sum paid by the Customer (invoice required).
The Customer is advised that any cartridges purchased over 1 (one) year ago cannot be taken back under the conditions outlined in this article.